As well as providing an unrivalled level of customer service to our domestic customers, we also provide this same high level of care to our National Account customers providing them with a single point of contact with the benefit of locally based Engineers servicing their security requirements.
Keytek™ offers full ‘Nationwide’ coverage for locksmith services which include a number of benefits that other companies do not incorporate into their operations. We currently service a large portfolio of National Accounts including…
Benefits for our National Accounts:
- Provide National coverage from our professional team
- Offer a within the hour response service for emergencies
- Provide both emergency cover and maintenance programmes
- Operate to all current security legislation
- Meet insurance company specifications
- Provide a service tailored to suit individual needs
- Guarantee a 2 hour response time
- Offer a full 12-month guarantee on all parts fitted
- ‘One Stop Shop’ for all your needs
- Assigned account managers
- Accountability of an established and recognised National Company
Setting the Standards….
Quality Control ApprovedOur commitment to quality is widely recognised and we are proud to have achieved the following accreditations:
- ISO 9001/2008 accredited
- Investor In People
- Safe Contractor approved
- CHAS accredited Contractor
If you have any questions regarding our services or would like to set up a National Business Account, please call us on 01202 711193.
Our commitment to Health and Safety
As the largest National Locksmith in the UK, Keytek™ are committed to taking the appropriate actions and measures to ensure all health and safety guidelines and regulations are followed when working onsite with a customer.
All of our locksmiths are fully aware of all current Health and Safety guidelines, DBS checked (formally CRB) and are covered by full public liability insurance for your protection. All work carried out by Keytek™ complies with the latest fire and safety regulations and adheres to all current building regulations.