Unemployment is currently a highly publicised topic amongst the UK media since the release of the UK unemployment figures last week. BBC News reported that although “UK unemployment fell by 4,000 to 2.51 million” (ONS – Office for National Statistics) the unemployment rate in the UK still remains at 7.8%, therefore well above that of the 7% target set by the Bank of England.
At Keytek™ we are always looking for professional locksmiths from across the UK and Northern Ireland to join our Engineer Network due to continuing company progression and expansion.
Keytek™ Locksmith Training Academy
As part of company expansion and progression we also operate a Locksmith Training Academy, where we are the only training provider in the country able to offer a Level 4 NCFE Accreditation. If you are interested in working for Keytek™ but don’t possess the necessary locksmith skills and training to join our Engineer Network, don’t fret as our Locksmith Training Academy offers a variety of locksmith training courses. For more information on the Keytek™ Locksmith Training Academy and the courses we offer please visit www.locksmiths-training.co.uk or call the Academy Team on 01202 711 195.
More on working for Keytek™
Keytek™ is one of the largest National Locksmiths in the UK providing both domestic and commercial locksmith services for over 15 years. This has enabled us to achieve priority positioning in major directories, which has resulted in more work for our engineers over that of our competitors.
Over the years we have built up an extensive Engineer Network across the UK and we are able to provide Engineers with many benefits including all the help and support they need from technical issues through to processing paperwork in the form of our in-house technical department (all engineers have access to 24 hour technical advice) and dedicated Engineer Liaison Team who are able to guidance on customer service and company procedures.
Other benefits of working for Keytek™ include:
- Specialists in locksmith services, therefore we do not promote any other trades which results in us generating more locksmith customers.
- Group trade discount
- Simple paperwork procedure
- Working hours and time off tailored to suit your needs
- Dedicated Engineer phone line
- In terms of commercial locksmithing, we have some large National Accounts such as MOD, Coventry building society and Safestore. This helps to offer engineers a steady stream of work.
- When completing work on behalf of Keytek™ we will replace any parts you have used onsite.
- Our commitment to quality…
- ISO 9001/2008 accredited
- Investor In People
- Safe Contractor approved
- CHAS accredited Contractor
For more information about Keytek™ please visit keytek.co.uk or if you are interested in working for us please call 01202 711 195.