Meet Our Local Locksmiths
For over the last 15 years Keytek® has worked with local locksmiths to ensure that all of our customers across the UK are receiving the best locksmith services when requiring a local locksmith. From emergency situations such as being locked out to pre-booked jobs such as having your locks changed, Keytek® and our locksmiths are able to offer the following as part of the service:
- Fast response times
- Reliable service
- Trustworthy and Credible Engineers
- All local locksmiths are CRB Checked (DBS Checked)
- Home security and insurance compliance check
- 12 month guarantee on all parts fitted
- All locks supplied and fitted
We are the only National Locksmith in the UK able to ensure our customers a fully Assessed and Accredited (i.e. skilled and trained) network of local Engineers. All local locksmiths have been trained and assessed at our Locksmith Training Academy to ensure that they are up to date in all the latest techniques and skills.
- Non-destructive entry
- Boarding up and burglary repairs
- Non-destructive car opening
- Key cutting
- Fitment of all current British Standard locks
Home security guide from our local locksmiths…
Our local locksmiths have put together the following guide so that you may best prepare yourself against a break-in.
- Anything that can be used to gain entry to the second floor of a home i.e. bins or ladders should be stored away from the property.
- Don’t leave anything of significant value in view of a window as this may entice an intruder.
- Don’t discuss any holiday plans on Social Media such as Facebook or Twitter. Discussing your holiday plans will alert any of your followers that your property may be unoccupied.
- If you are going on holiday don’t forget to ask the Royal Mail to hold your post, for a small fee they will do this for up to 2 months.
- Use additional security such as a spy hole or door chain to keep out any unwanted visitors.
- A light on a timer is a great deterrent as it will make your home appear occupied when it isn’t.
- Join or start a Neighbourhood Watch.
- Never store any sets of keys to your home, work or car near your door.
- Having lights with sensors fitted externally to your property will help to deter a potential intruder.
- Mark all valuables with a UV pen as this will help to make recovery easier.
- Make sure that anything that is lying around the garden such as tools are safely locked away.
- Whenever you leave your home remember to lock any doors or windows, an intruder will always check if these are locked to spare them forcibly gaining entry.