Locked your keys accidentally inside your vehicle and find yourself locked out?
We all know this can be a stressful time for anyone and is a common occurrence for those who are in need of an emergency locksmith. Firstly and most importantly don’t panic and be rest assured help is always at hand. Whether you are locked out in the day or the middle of the night, our trained locksmiths are available night or day, 365 days of the year to help you get back into your vehicle.
When calling an emergency locksmith because you are locked out you want to be reassured you are using an Engineer that is experienced, credible and trustworthy. To reassure you of this all of our local locksmiths are DBS checked (formerly CRB) and are fully assessed and accredited by industry experts.
What do I do when I find myself locked out of my vehicle?
The locksmith will then ask you the following questions…
- Where are the keys? Are they in the boot of the vehicle, back seat or passenger’s seat?
- Are the keys in the ignition and is the engine running?
- Has the car been deadlocked prior to the keys being locked inside?
- What make, model and year is the vehicle?
- Are the windows electric or manual?
Lost, misplaced or had your car keys stolen?
If you require a new key for your vehicle for whatever reason you will need to contact your local auto-locksmith who will specifically specialise in vehicle key cutting and coding rather than calling a domestic locksmith.