Emergency Boarding Up & Burglary Repairs
Keytek® offers an emergency boarding up service for both commercial and residential properties across the UK 365 days a year, 24 hours a day.
Keytek® knows that an accident, weather damage or a burglary can be an incredibly stressful time for you and your family. Our aim is to resolve the situation as quickly as possible (30 minute fast response*). Our emergency boarding up service only uses the highest quality Ply all sourced locally, this speeds up the process, ensuring that your property is secured quickly, until a complete repair or replacement can take place.Plywood allows for both a visual deterrent whilst it secures and can be used to fit any access point that needs securing.
Why we use plywood:
- Suitable for short term or long term to secure access points
- Budget alternative for securing a property following a break in
- Can be used to provide security to an unoccupied property
- Provides a flexible solution for all stages of construction or demolition.
Our highly skilled Locksmiths attend promptly and are all DBS (formerly CRB) checked so you can be assured of the high standard, quality of services and the safety that is linked to calling out a Keytek® Locksmith.
Call us on 0808 164 2928 to find out more about our Home Security Checks.
- Call Keytek® who will send for your local Locksmith.
- Prior to calling a Locksmith, you will need to inform the police of the break in. Locksmiths cannot do any work to a house until the police have given permission to do so.
- Our Locksmiths will use the highest grade Ply, sourced locally, to give you the confidence that it will keep you secure. This is usually complete within an hour.
- You should get a replacement door organised as soon as possible. As failing to do so is a security risk and will invalidate your insurance.
Instead of waiting days with an insecure home while you organise for a full replacement. Keytek® can repair doors, frames and windows within 30 minutes* of your phone call. Keytek® offers a huge range of repair services in your local area.
Keytek® can provide you with a local emergency Locksmith day or night. If you do require an emergency Locksmith then, use the search box to find your nearest Locksmith or give us a call on 0800 051 7683 to arrange for a local Locksmith to visit your property. Many of our Locksmiths are fully trained to carry out emergency boarding up, so please advise us if you are in need of a boarding up service. All of our emergency Locksmiths are able to carry out a no obligation full home security and insurance compliance check as part of our service and are able to recommend quality products that conform to all of the relevant standards for not only your home insurance but also your peace of mind.
We will complete all work as fast as possible to ensure your safety and security.
Prices for window and door boarding up will depend on the Locksmith you call out and the amount of door/windows that require attention. A reputable Locksmith will be able to give you an estimate over the phone.
Do consider that you may not be given an all in price but rather an estimate as you will be charged for labour plus the price of parts and materials plus VAT. You should ensure that no call out charge is added and that the Locksmith is DBS checked and accredited to at least a level 3 in Locksmithing.
Related Locksmith services
A burglary occurs every 40 seconds in the UK which is why we at Keytek®...Find out more
You may need to get your locks changed for a variety of reasons, whether it...Find out more
One of the most common reasons people call a local Locksmith is because their keys...Find out more
Locksmith Fitment Service
If you're unsure of how any products are fitted or which security best suit your...Find out more